We have many books and magazines of interest for quilters of all skill levels. All aspects of quilting are covered from traditional to modern, fabric selection, use of color, appliqué, paper piecing, machine quilting, etc..
- The library is housed in a wooden cabinet at our meeting location.
- The library is open for approximately a half hour before and after meetings.
- Any member can use the library.
- Materials can be checked out for a one-month period. Please try to return the books you have checked out the very next month.
- Remember to check your book/magazine out in the binders provided.
- You can access books directly from the cabinets, so if you’re looking for a book in particular, check the list below to make sure we have it.
A database of our books is coming soon.